Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Many Members Are In A Gym

Papili, willst du noch eine Linztorte?

This title is a quote massacred Sissi, if someone asks.
What I would marvel at his Germanophile culture, obviously.

Anyway, here I am in Vienna, with a bit of spare time (spare time = time that I do not want to go to, like, a book of architecture and stuff like that. ) and still no scanner or graphics tablet - so still no drawings to put online.
ELSEWHERE; hey, while we're at, I APPEALS TO THE COMPUTER PEOPLE? GRAPHIC OR TREATED (yes, it makes sense, basically) if anyone can find a USB dock which ends, how can I say? A lot of little son of colors (like two black-red-green-white) or even better bunch of little son of colors in a nicely organized ... taken ... black plastic, I would save 400 euros or keeps me from hacking my tablet with soldering iron and would have my eternal gratitude (at least, AT LEAST ten days.) But I go back to what I said .. .
So, no drawings, but some pictures - I do not really know if I'll make it a habit, but we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment