Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How To Cite Something On The Cover Of A Book

Happy Birthday Mathieu Vincent

... With, what, 17 months late? But what 17 months between friends, eh.
So yes, I sorted my hotmail box the other day (do not ask questions about why. I had to delete a few thousand emails that day ...) and I stumbled on this drawing I scanned somewhere in October or November last year and who had one year at the time. Usually when I draw a picture for someone I have not put online, but given the time we will say that there are limitations - especially as the design itself is pretty bad (sorry Kuuybu, one day I 'll make you a property that you can hang next to your panel sect promise!) but the transcript of the dialogue that is causing me laugh a year later, which is always good to take ....



script: 11am
during MMO (or Materials and Implementation Course Who also called useless)
Me: What can I draw?
Cecilia: The Prof! In STRING!
me .... That's the anniversary of Matthew ...
Cecilia ... yes, so what?
-> then I said no.
11:05
Cecilia: A Cake!
Luke: A Pin-up!
CEC: a cake with a pin-up in!
Luke a Black Forest with a pin-up in!
Cec: or, or, or, A CAT!
me ... a cat?
Cec ... WITH PIN UP INSIDE!
-> I have not repeated.

Luke 11:10: and then the pin-up is spread with whipped cream and ....
CEC: LALALA CA DOES NOT EXIST!
Me: Luke? NAN.
CEC: Oh but you're also not funny, you always say no!
-> impessionnée Cécilienne the ability to change his mind, I said, goes for the pin-up. In the cake.
11:20
Me: Cecilia? If you were a pin-upu coming out of a cake, how you dress?
Cec ... I too want to identify myself there ...
Me: Luke?
Luke CANDY. Me &
CEC [full image mental pain] ... Ouch.
CEC: YOU ARE THE DEMON! YOU ARE THE DEMON
-> I had to improvise
11:30
Me: ... RABBIT EARS!
Cec [look dubiously]: write it in the script.
Luke Ouaiiiiis!
-> So now, I assume, the ears, it was MY idea.

Luke 11:32: In fact, tell him zanniversaire merry, merry zanniversaire, zaaaanniversaiiiireuhhh merry, merry zanniversaire! on my part.
Me: it's done.
-> and that is, 17 months later (if still managed to pass mathieu this blog), it was done.
11:40
Me: hm, no, no rabbit ears. [Aah, hm-doubt, the artist.]
Luke [view Cocker beat]: Ooooh ...
Me: Instead of cat ears!
Luke [always disappointed]: good ... But you make him a whip then!
CEC: or a WHIP!
Luke with a nail in it!
CEC: RUST, THE NAIL!
-> it's good to have friends.

Good to reward (or not) who came to the end of this post, I present: THE SAME VERSION
BLING BLING. (Lovers of good taste and epileptic abstain)
And, no, I can not really explain why I did it ...


Attention les yeux...

0 comments:

Post a Comment