Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rash On My Stomach And Between My Boobs

portrait

You know, this ability to let things drag on for weeks / months / years? Well yesterday I fought against bin (Si) I * finally * bought a scanner, which is also printer - the coup is Greater Return Drawings, is not it wonderful?
if it is.

So, here are my efforts of the weekend. I was very satisfied at the time, like at all now, but it's not especially surprising .... I decided to finally correctly to realistic portraits. For the moment after photo is much less difficult and it can take too found without too much hassle (well, somewhat less in the gallery what. We understand.) I've done some single copy of others with a grid system for a more accurate result. It works not always. Anyway, here's the result:

Me and my sister, from a photo of us that I love:


the lower face is strange, but I like the look ...


the strange orange patch on the cheek is the paper that was acting up

I present to you Matthew Vincent, said the Cube, Adventurer Extraordinaire:


And now, laugh a bit (a term more to restore the current language) ... The next three drawings were done in Finland, in various states of alcohol, without looking at the paper . Portraits Louis and Mathieu have been looking at the model, the kitten's eyes closed ... I find them curiously resembling the same, which is pretty scary.
Colors grisouilles, because I had them in pencil on brown paper and my hat I'm a bit crushed in photoshop so they stand out more ...




Louis


Mathieu d'archi


Kitten

0 comments:

Post a Comment