Friday, January 9, 2009

Safenet Sentinel Usb Dongle

News! The

January 10, 2009: Ork Painter
Just a note ork to tell you a painter in Beta with high-quality output from our friends at Bell Of Lost Soul , have fun! For example, voivi what one gets in just minutes!

December 22: Kopta BLindBoyz completed and assembled!
is continuing slowly but surely joining the army. This time, the painting is finished Kopta, at least 2 of them. Suite here.

It continues with a massive squad well of BlindBoyz, 20 in total. Enough to fill a cart when the war came. The result here .


December 10: Zaaap, watch fresh paint!
ago I had built more than a year 3 Zaaaps. Knowing that at the time I had not the new codex, I wanted the figurine fun to play. They are now ready to join the ranks of my Waaagh! The result here .
December 7: Plans for the new cart
The new cart War points its nose, and it is with great anticipation that I'm already preparing for future changes. First big change, add a steamroller. Knowing he will not be available as it is, a conversion is necessary. To prepare it as of this conversion and should be ready on the day, I prepared several plans to choose the ideal conversion. The result here .

December 2: Painting, forward!
The cutters and other casters rivet left their seats in favor of brushes! Here we go, my army amounts and it begins with the Band Gurtz. Gurtz, is very ill, and when he goes to war is always accompanied by his boyz! The result here .
Image 2
Gurtz, or fineness personified ...
November 5
GW prepares us a beautiful early 2009! Many trips are planned for January orks, knowing that in addition to rumors about a possible GW Stompa for Apocalypse current spring 2009, we will be spoiled next year! In the meantime, you can still see the latest January on my gallery . Soon on the blog, paint to change a bit of plastic! And very heavy, I finally took the time to paint my Stompa!, Watch this! It is also time that I have a ork army worthy of the name for a tour of the tournaments in the west!

If ever you were in a cave these past 3 weeks and you missed the latest news , here's a little ... large preview color:

'll also mention a new partner in the plastic card, an address of confidence well known figures, I named the store Alchemist Reims. You'll find everything about your favorite hobby and much more! Take advantage of the postage is offered from 60 € buying figurines and leave the big day when ordered before 15h.

Remember, you can contact me email for any remark. Happy reading!
Cyroul, Visually yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment