Thursday, December 25, 2008

Online Gay Simulation

Let me teme

... or difficulties incurred when drawing listening Nostalgia. Or was it Christmas songs, and frankly, it's not fit better. (Explanation of word play: it's what I imagine to hear whenever Nostalgia goes "Let me love you"; "teme" meaning "asshole" or something like that in Japanese, and it makes me laugh every time. Now that I think for the chain in this drawing it may take yet another direction. But brief.)

So, after months of hiatus, a drawing. This is a gift (or rather a blank gift, but knowing me if I wait to finish a color version is not ready to be posted) for Turtle Pointed, following a call for ideas drawings on Deviantart. This is his character, and, wow, I feel like I find myself 7 years back to design boots, hair mangaïsants and chains (hey, we all had our problems in terminal, thank you ).
... Anyway, I do not really know what to think. I can not explain why he turned in so feminine facial features, I do not know why his rangers turned into boots of fashionistas and as for chains, uh, bin, so, yeah, but it fits with the history of personal and all that. Full of defects of proportion, too, but hey, it's a first draft, huh?
edit: after posting Eeeeet I just realized that I forgot at least one tattoo. Way to go, me.

On a more positive note, I like the arms, hands, composition (not transplanted a drawing of Honey Com Minekura not, why that? In fact there are a number countless graphic references to his drawings as often. )

The sentence below is translated as "dry leaves whisper in the wind", is extracted from Erlkönig (The Erl-King) of Goethe, because it is suitable for a variety of reason. Partly because the personal name is Regis (Regis - King, you follow?)
short, many Blala all that to say Merry Christmas
the Tor (d / t) eu!


(otherwise, I have no memory of what I was referring to the "trip incomprehensible House" from my last post.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment