Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Days After Exposure To Lice

anat Drawing, p.1

is probably the most interesting thing ever happened to me since this summer _ and the good news is that it starts every week, as I am in Strasbourg. I finally managed to enroll in courses in anatomical drawings from the time I do vulais.
Principle: two hours every Tuesday, we have a / e different model / e raises, raises and changes about every 5 or 10 minutes. It's pretty tiring: 10 minutes to draw a model in Black Square is short and it asks a lot of concentration. But it's incredibly informative and Ausi just too cool.

I'll try to post a regular selection of drawings from the previous week. I have already Perform three sessions (not this week because of vacation), it leaves me little room for advance ...

The first meeting: 10.07.2009, female model.





And my favorite

0 comments:

Post a Comment