Thursday, July 26, 2007

Period Was Supposed To Start Today

challenges is for the weak

Obviously, now I begin to see, kind of work during my internship, and a social life, almost (though, I plan my Saturday reading for more than 12 as a social life. With all full of imaginary friends. No, the Nile is not just a river in Egypt *)
Because tomorrow I will necessarily I would not post because nothing Loan ('I must at least returns the rows in the menagerie at the computer, and it will take time that I would not) and that god only knows what I'll do my weekend (and again I think he cares), I take the little time I have to finish with serious designs of Morocco.

is not much, just quick sketches taken from life, posed with a lion on a terrace overlooking the Jamaa Efnah (approximate spelling), but again, it shows what I drew when I not take the time to do better. These are two of those I believe are the most successful ...






* Yes, I like jokes and not translate that refer to many things that only I know. So many revelations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment