Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scorpio Man Likes But Said No



Introduction For some time I have been working hard behind the scenes to prepare you for the great content and this time, I do not work alone. I am helping a colleague ork Brazilian, Socrates Kentaro, better known by the nickname PeaceKraft TheWaaagh on the forum.

We are working on a joint project by bringing our expertise to each project medium-long term. Our goal? Create for our use, a flexible vehicle can serve as an alternative to the figure of our favorite game. He is gifted in many things, but what caught my attention with him are his drawings. In this project, we can say he holds the pencil and I want the knife. This exchange is of course possible thanks to the Internet.

Not too much free time and therefore in order to maximize its returns in terms of time up our project, I decided to cast all that I would build. I will not need to spend too much time on individual elements that are found everywhere, wheels, tracks, turrets etc ... and it will leave me more time for the rest of the project.

So I set out to find the Holy Grail, and after many trials (misses:)), I ended up improving my technique. This process is very expensive, but that does not stop me. Once mastered the techniques of molding, the project could actually start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment